Jul 6, 2008

Back from camp!

What kind of camp? Nordic summercamp for communist. It was really cool and a lot of fun! Made some new friends and contacts. Some old,cool lady from Danmark said if I some time in the summer was going to Copenhagem, I could use her appartment. She spends moste of her time in Sweden in the summers That's an offer I'm going to use! It's funny to only hear norwegian again, and not swedish and danish. Next year the camp will be in Danmark. Maybe I will buy ticket to Roskilde and K-Festival? I'm making plans for next summer xD I met some danish youngsters, and they were great. Funny and really hard to commuicate with them, but I made it. We drank a lot of danish beer, and it was cheep. I also have bought lots of danish cigarettes.
I have washed som clothes and have to wash more tomorrow. I'm to tired to do it all now. I have no pictures, but they will come ^^




2 comments:

Skünk said...

Haha, sweet. Alltid fett å bli kjent med nye folk. Brukte btw det bilde som desktop på maskinen for en stund tilbake siden

Clumsybell said...

Jeg syns det bilde er fantastisk ^^