Jun 15, 2008

Exam, beer and music

This weekend I have to work with my last exam. It have been delayed for a while. I guess I will work with it later.

On friday I went over to Thomas Toget with Lukas Kasha, BergZ and Mr.Nude. We drank beer, smoked delicious Lyky Stricke, saw some lame movie on TV. I like to feel the alcohol kicking in. It sometimes make me move so strange. Kinda in a beautiful way. It was fun. When I came home I had to let the cat out. Wonder if he cares if I'm drunk or not...

Saturday was fun,fun,fun!! I was sure that I would be almost finished with the exam, but no. Music and beer came to visit me. It was Rock in The Park at Birkelunden. Many of my friends play music and are crazy obssesed with fashion. Forsøksgym and Farmhouse Killings played. I went home, did some exam stuff, ate dinner, changed, drank some beer and went out again. Thomas Toget got all crazy with messages and phonecalls. He wanted me to go with him to John dee. Dunderbeist had some kind of realeseparty. When I came to Jernbanetorget, Thomas Toget was at a vorspiel. I was irritated, and went to Rett Inn. I ad some beer there, and I learnt one thing: Never go to Rett Inn alone if you are a girl. A fugly asian guy started to talk to me. I wantet to punch him in the face. When I went out, an other guy started to talk to me. BergZ finally came, so I was saved. I was i bit drunk when I meet Thomas Toget and Sindre. Had some more beer at John Dee. A blond guy told us that the concert was delayed, so we went to Møllers. What did we do there? We had more beer!! We got pretty drunk. I missed the last train home. I walked to Youngstorget. I called Thomas Toget, but he didn't pick up the phone. I only wantet to get sure that I hade a place to sleep, so I contacted my ex-boyfriend. He was at Justisen,that was close by. I also contacted my friend Henning, but he was drunk as skunk, as always. Thomas finally called me. We walked back to Jernbanetorget and got on the last train to Ryen. Henning called, and we talked shit for about an hour. He found a taxi, and got home. He get so drunk that the get thrown out of clubs and forgets his things. I man gave me a cigarette when I was at Jernbanetorget. He said a cigarette for the pretty lady. Thomas asked if he also could have one too, and the man said he couldn't feed the whole family.

I went shopping one of my day off from school:


No comments: