Friday and saturday is history. Documented history. There's pictures out there.... Pretty sure they are on facebook xD. My mom gave me her old bag on saturday. It's over 20 years old. It look like a bowling bag. I like it, it's cool ^^
I really liked the weekend though I didn't get much sleep. Birthdayparty on firday at Stian Browns' place. A girl called Helene had her delayed birtdayparty. It was crowded! Booz and stuff everywhere, cigarettes, glass, shoes and beerbottles in every room. Maja broke one of the pretty champagneglasses that belong to Stian Browns' mom. I got some in my foot, but i manage to get it out. I wore my "new" dress. It not so new anymore. It's covered with beer and vodka. People were supposed to sleep over at Stians' place, but most of them who had promissed to stay left. Some drank to much. I guess xD It was messy when I left, and it look like 30 young people had trashed the whole place... They did. I and Lukas left the apartment at 02.40 am I think. We went over to his place with two other guys. When i finally came home the clock had past 04.00 am. The birthdayparty startet 20.00 pm.
Saturday was also great! It was Bettins birthday and The Day of Music. Some of my friends play in a band called Forsøksgym. They're good! I only had time to watch one of the two concerts they had on saturday. I had to find a gift to Bettine, new shoes and a new summerdress. After trying plenty of dresses a found the one! It's white with print of green leaves all over it. It's cute ^^ I found white shoes. The celebration of Bettines' 18th birthday found place at Frognerparken! It have to be the most famous park in Norway. There were about 30 people there. I found five people that I kneew who were. I made some new friends, and some of us are going to Frognerbadet on wedensday... I hope the sun will shine! Bettine was pretty drunk when we went home. The outdoor party was great at a lot of fun. My white shoes are not longer bright white, but I don't care ^^
Sunday... Lazy time! I didn't do much. I sleept a lot, sat infront of the computer and watch some television. Kvæzma called in the evening and we went out for some smoke and reminding Bettine of all the things she said and did on saturday. It was fun. LOL xD
I'm having oral exam on wedensday... 11:45. Social sciences. I cross my finger and everything that I can cross, and hope all will go my way. This post will be without pictures, since I don't have time to post them. I have to work. I really want to sleep! Thumbs up for me.
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment