Jun 4, 2008

Pink man and "perfume" on the subway


I don't mind what you wear or who yyou choose to be. Today I saw a person I first thought WAS a woman. I was wrong, so very wrong. It was a man! He was wearing pink trousers and a pink singlet with bright pink stripes. I just had to study the man. I was staring at him...Or she. I'm 100% sertain of that he had spend alot of money on surgery. He had boooobs.Tits. Not because he was fat, because he weren't. Silicon! He also had...Hair on his chest. White hair, and a lot of hair. I wish he could shave or wax it away. Not pretty. The train was delayed, as usual... When my friend and I finally could get on the train it hit me. The smell!! Different kind of perfume and the natural perfume...sweaty smell. The sun have been shining the whole week. Sweat marks here and there. Not delicious when it's crowded. Everyone sweat... Me too.

First post. I'm having exam and stuff this and next week. Don't know if I will have time to write so much. Short post. I'm hungry now, so bye bye.

No comments: